Clipmarks has Ruined my Life

I'm obsessed with Clipmarks, I rarely eat, sleep, shop, or have a love life...

(well, I have to blame it on something)
I'm a mad woman, a recluse, glued to my computer screen, reading and clipping and commenting on the Clipmarks web page. Day after day, night after night....I can't get enough of it, sometimes I even dream about clipping. I think to myself ..."what can I clip today?"

Maybe it's my fault, my curiosity , my love of gadgets, my unending need for information. They have me at there mercy, " I Love You Guys ! "
Please don't take my Clipmarks away!!!!

I'm having so much fun using this application, it's free to install, free to use and the people using Clipmarks, from professional journalists, bloggers, students, even grandmother's like me can get together and share what we find on the Internet.

Think of the possibilities, children from grade school, college students, foreign exchange students, all could learn so much more. If only I had Clipmarks when I was going to school, what am I saying, if only I had a computer when I was growing up...I might have been able to talk my daddy into putting me through college... nah, he didn't believe in sending a "girl" to college. But, that's another story.

For now I'll just be happy "clipping, all the live long day", singing...
"I'm a clipper, he's a clipper, you're a clipper, wouldn't you like to be a clipper too? "
(it's like the Dr. Pepper jingle)

Happy clipping everyone!

No comments: