There's too much Negativity in the World

Sometimes I think "Why must life be so hard"? There are just so many questions to ask yourself these days. Why do I have to worry about things, about my future, however long or short it may be. They say money is the root of all evil. They also say people who say that,are the ones who have all the money.

In a way I think that is true. Some people don't know what it's like to not know how they are going to pay for the necessities, like food or utilities. I also believe that money does not make you happy. Things, do not make you happy.

What about "Quality of Life"? That has been such a big issue in the news, though I haven't heard it too much lately. But I think that is true, without money, for the necessities in life, the " Quality of Life" is pretty sorry. How can we change that?

Sometimes we have to take a risk, to be different than we usually are. I have tried to find out for myself on how I can change that. With all my aspirations, needing to do something worthy. It's become an obsession with me. I want to help other's, yet I can't seem to help myself. Day after day, night after night, sometimes all night long till the sun comes up, I have been searching. Searching for that "Quality of Life".

I thought about blogging for money, I don't have a blog that's been consistent enough, so I was rejected,that hurt. I thought my writing may be good enough, but it's not.
I've searched the entire Internet it seems, for a home based business I could do. Yes, I got scammed a few times, lost money I didn't need to lose. Don't ever bother trying to do surveys, it sounds easy and it is. Just don't forget that in order to test things out you have to do, the trial thing. Using your own money to purchase something you don't want and/or can't use. Those trial periods are over quick and before you know it you're in a hole, no refunds, and you have something that is absolutely worthless to you. Yep, I did that, it was stupid.

It's almost embarrassing, and I end up getting a lot of "I told you so", from my family. Now I think I've found something that may help me do everything I have wanted to do in my life. When it comes to how I feel about helping others and giving back, I'm still getting negative vibes. I have been working so hard at trying to make it work, it hasn't been easy. Why do some people have to make it so hard, especially when you feel like it could help them too?

So, everyone is suspicious, doubting, not trusting my intentions. I'm still going on with my plan, even if it kills me. I tried it once, and I messed up. I may never have another team as I had then. And this is even more simple than taking surveys. I can't loose any money it's free to join. The only hard part has been finding quality people who can see the same potential that I do. Someone who wants to do good for humanity, there community or church. Where do you find people like that, they say they care, but they have way too many excuses for not getting involved.

I remember I use to feel that way too, so I can understand. I found that it takes a lot more courage to keep doing something that everyone else thinks it's crazy. As long as I don't go overboard in trying to promote a free business venture, that gives you a website, gives you all the tools for marketing, all the information, plus the moral support. But I meet with resistance from people who want to make extra money, organizations that could use the funds for there charitable work. Maybe I should pitch it to the people who are well off and can afford to buy one thing a month, no matter if it's a ink cartridge for their printer like I did. I needed it anyway, I didn't have to drive all over town to look for it. That was good. It took no time to get here either. I'm proud of myself. Now if only my family could be proud of me.

Hey, at least I get to shop and still use Clipmarks....

No comments: